The newest edition to the Apoth family is our Lip Care Tool Kit.
We introduced the Lip Care Tool Kit to the Apoth family to provide a complete set of products and tools that are essential for a lip care routine.
What does it include?
- Lip Care Trio: Consisting of an Exfoliating Lip Scrub, Hydrating Lip Mask and Moisturising Lip Balm.
Two essential tools:
- Lip Buffer Tool and Rose Quartz Spatula & Sculpting Tool: Two everyday tools, which have been designed as essentials for your lip care regimen.
What are the two new tools for?
Rose Quartz Spatula and Sculpting Tool.
This tool is dual-purposed, making it perfect for the following:
- Using as a spatula to scoop out and apply Apoth’s Lip Care products.
- Using as a Gua Sha massaging tool for lips.
Made from rose quartz, this stone is known for its healing properties and represents unconditional love, making it a unique daily self-care tool.
Lip Buffer Tool
- A simple tool to gently buff away dry skin and keep lips clean.
- Made from silicone, the buffer tool is durable and hygienic with soft bristles that are gentle yet effective for a daily lip care regimen.
In the same manner that we use a toothbrush every day to keep our teeth clean, think of the Lip Buffer Tool as the everyday tool for your lips. It is gentle enough to be used once or twice a day, and it is the perfect way to prep your lip before applying your lip mask or balm in your morning and evening routine.
Pro Tip: The Lip Buffer Tool can be used on its own, as well as in combination with our Lip Scrub if your lips need an extra boost of exfoliation.
What do people have to say about the Lip Care Tool Kit?
How can I incorporate the Lip Care Tool Kit into my daily regime?
The Lip Care Tool Kit is versatile and can be used in many different ways:
- Before your makeup routine
- Part of your self-care regime
Here are some of our favourite combinations for using the kit:
Why is it essential to have a lip care regime?
Our skin is made of sebaceous glands, meaning that the lips dry out faster than other facial areas. Cold, extremely hot, or windy weather can make this area prone to further dehydration and flakiness, resulting in lips never being given a break from harsh environmental conditions.
Many of us take care of the rest of the face but neglect our lips. Therefore, our objective as a lip care brand is to raise awareness of the importance of having a lip care routine and provide the products and tools required.
Discover more about our Lip Care Tool Kit here, £54.